Hike Balanced Rock Trail Unisex Tri-Blend Shirt
Balanced Rock is at Blackwater Falls State Park in Davis, West Virginia. It’s a 2.5 mile loop that features a beautiful boulder hidden in the forest. The trail offers views of beautiful wildflowers and critters. There’s also creak crossings. We really enjoyed this trail as a family.
Enjoy a brand new crew neck track shirt with a fit, feel and durability of a well-loved vintage piece. This tri-blend track t-shirt is made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture. The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon
• Tri-Oatmeal is 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon
• Fabric weight: 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
• Tri-Oatmeal weight: 3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-satin razor label
• Blank products sourced from US
Sales Tax Included |